Corporate Eye Care
If your job involves working with a VDU screen, EU legislation ensures that your employer must provide sight tests at regular intervals and provide the necessary corrective appliances for your work.
We at OPTIX aim to bring our knowledge and experience of designer glamour, choice and excellence to the corporate sector, as well as providing a cost-effective way for your employer to safeguard the health of your eyes. Over 100 local companies from the Broadgate Estate and City of London currently have agreements with OPTIX, including blue-chip banks, stockbrokers, law firms, accountants and consultancies. Employees enjoy discounted rates on all products* plus other special deals as a result.
- * 15% discount* off most of our products for all employees, plus 10% discount* for their partners, direct family members and sub-contracted workers
- * Price Match Promise – we will match the lowest prices for identical products at other UK outlets**
- * Up to 10 months Interest Free Credit
- * Reduced rates on comprehensive sight tests for VDU users.
- * Account facilities allowing affiliated companies up to 60 days interest free credit on examination and dispensing fees and no need for expensive pre-paid schemes
Registration is easy and free, so if you think your company might be interested, please contact Marc Karbaron. If your company already has a plan we would be happy to discuss a potentially more competitive and comprehensive service.
OPTIX also accepts Accor Eyecare Vouchers and Eyecare Plans and are affiliated to the Duncan & Todd corporate payment plans.
* subject to terms and conditions, exclusions may apply – please enquire for details
* subject to sole discretion of OPTIX